Programmer - KingOfHungry - Portfolio

Hey there!

I'm KingOfHungry, a programmer whom has been on the Roblox platform for 5 years. I'm 15 years old, and I am always interested to learn more about how the universe works and to help make other peoples lives easier. I've created mainly resources conforming to User Generated Content (UGC) creators and clothing designers.

Products

NOTE: Most of these products are recommended to be used with my Roblox King Extension, available on the Chrome Web Store, but is not a necessity.

Clothing Tracker

Clothing Tracker is a service provided to help designers count their sales effortlessly. This is also where you may purchase a subscription service for more features, described in the Roblox King Extension details area.

Clothing Inserter

Clothing Inserter is a service provided to help designers insert clothing instantly, with only 2 clicks. This also automatically inserts a Buy Script, to help save the valuable time of designers. NOTE: This service DOES required the Roblox King Extension.

UGC Tracker

UGC Tracker is a service provided to help User Generated Content (UGC) creators count their sales effortlessly.

Roblox King Extension

The Roblox King Extension is an extension that provides additional features to the Roblox website. My extension requests no permissions, other than requesting to change the Roblox website. It does NOT request cookies, or other permissions. This includes features such as…

• Sales Tracker - The Sales Tracker is a part of the Clothing and UGC Tracker universe. This allows you to view sales of Clothing and UGC items 5x faster than viewing sales manually in any of the Tracker universes. This is also the only way to use Clothing Inserter, described in the Clothing Inserter details area.
  • Item Editor - The Item Editor allows you to edit any number of items, instantly, such as Price, Description, and if Comments are Enabled. This saves all that pesky time trying to go to each configure page of each item. (This is a subscriber-only feature, that may be accessed after purchasing a subscription in Clothing Tracker for only 250 Robux.)
  • Group Ranker - The Group Ranker allows designers to effortlessly rank thousands of users with just a single click. My Group Ranker currently manages large groups such as Daydream (138K+ Members), Aesthetic Clothes store (155K+ Members), and hundreds of other groups. (This is a subscriber-only feature, that may be accessed after purchasing a subscription in Clothing Tracker for only 250 Robux.)
  • Other Features - Some other features include, but are not limited to, a “Follows You” feature similar to that of Twitter, and other minor improvements to the Roblox website.

Contact Me

If you would like to contact me, I'm available on Twitter (@Faultsified) and on Discord (KingOfHungry#0984).
10 Likes