[PROGRAMMER] Programming Portfolio

About me

Hello! My name is Jake, I’m will to do and Programming Services for you wonderful members of ROBLOX, I’m pretty good at scripting lua, I would not call my self pro but advanced. Hope you would like my Services. I charge low prices. I’m willing to do some building service to cheap way more cheap then the programming since I’m new to it.

Showcase

You can view one of my assets here: Click me

Here are some screenshots of my work

Notification System
Game Test
Screenshot

UI System
Game Test
Screenshot

Riverdale | Building Showcase
Game Test
Screenshot

More Showcases can be shown if asked by Direct Messages on discord!

Availability

I am available for around 2-3 Hours during Weekdays, Weekends around 5-6

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is robux. I will most likely may start accepting paypal USD. I’m charging around 5k-15k depending on the project.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum Please make sure that tag is all lowercase send me out and friend request I will try get back with you as soon as possible!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Now doing services for free contact me at devforum messages

You need to know that 1.5-2k which is about 6 USD per hour isn’t really low but medium-high for an advanced scripter.

I’m bored currently for past weeks now. Thought posting on the forum of portfolio low prices to get job work on game with someone to spend time. I know low prices cause I don’t really want that much to say.