Project Era Hiring Modeler - 30k R$ - CLOSED

Hi there! We are The Lawn Mower Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for modelers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, intense project.

The Team
@punkde - Builder
@MaxiGamerXD - Builder
@DevJamal - Scripter
@roblox47ty - Scripter
@MakerofTheBaconFlake - UI
@DinoGuy - Animator
@n01ton - Owner
@castigo - Staff

You can see our game reference here: https://www.roblox.com/games/111311599/CRITICAL-STRIKE-v5-7-5?refPageId=90947441-e551-4454-9afb-6164b18073fd

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead asset artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our Style: lobby_of_project_submus_accudo_by_rick299_ddcfbpu-200h

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

We are paying 30k after completion, with a 15 percentage from the game. Dm me for more details

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord at: Monte#1067
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I sent you a friend request on Discord, can’t wait to chat with you!

1 Like

im up for it

ill finish before headless goes offsale since im on most of the day i can get it done ez.
\

Shot you a request, im Nv#2008

Title says modeler but this says builder. What are you looking for ?

I am interested in this job. My portfolio: |Ninja Queso Dev Portfolio| (Not Finished) My Discord: NinjaQueso#5108

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.