2.1.2 (Build 240, Old Place #2 - 1/10/22 9:54:49 PM CST) (Latest)
The January 2022 Update!
- The OTIS E411 now runs way smoother. This also allowed us to no longer require you to be welded to the elevator.
- The game has been optimized for better performance on lower-end devices.
- Settings menu added, you can now disable the cutscene and music.
- Both tower speakers now play off a playlist with a few songs.
- PepoJR Tower doors are now prompt based rather than touch based.
- Fire alarm volume lowered
2.1.1 (Build 2652, Old Place #1 - 2/14/21 09:57 PM CST)
February 2021 Update:
- Roads added (with street signs)
- Loading game GUI color changed (from dark gray to a dark turquoise gradient)
- Project Lift Tower’s music changed (from “Tobu - Cacao” to “Tobu - Rollercoaster”)
- Glass canopies added to the entrance of the PL Tower and PepoJR Tower
- Lights in the underground parking garage replaced (with ones that automatically turn on and off)
- Vacuum in Project Lift Tower replaced with the new Pepon Vacuum V6™️ (PLT Edition)
- Entrance added to the warehouse area of LBM Shipments Inc.
2.1.0 (Build 2368, Old Place #1 - 10/29/20 11:09 PM CST)
PLT anniversary update:
- Replaced the 3rd Gen Cortex with a Cortex SmartDrive
- Fixed and unlocked the RES EOS-PL.
- Added a new intro screen.
- Added !callmod command to report a player
2.0.0 (Build 1883, Old Place #1 - 8/15/20 06:42 PM)
PepoJR tower opens
1.1.0 (Build 144, Old Place #1 - 3/18/20 03:18 AM CST)
Tower is remade
1.0.0 (Build 1, Old Place #1 - 10/28/17 04:30 PM CST)