THE GAME IS NOW UNCOPYLOCKED
Pre Release 9 | 22/2/20
- New Map : Isle
- Loadout menu will show you what you own
- Settings Menu with new setting for toggling side menu
- New game Thumbnail
- Attacks now play sounds correctly
- Special Attacks Fixed
- Loadout Gui improved
- Lessened intensity of Adrenaline effects
Pre Release 8 | 19/2/20
- Added Adrenaline perk to main game
- Loadout menu bigger
- Fixed spawn issue
- Fixed unanchored barriers on Archepelagoeioae
- Fixed multiple other issues
Pre Release 7 | 18/2/20
- Testing Adrenaline perk, the first of its kind
- Created Test Field for testing experiemental features
Pre Release 6 | 17/2/20
- Fixed equipping wrong ability
- Fixed wrong ability being displayed as equipped
- Fixed my fix for the player returning the flag on disconnect
Pre Release 5 | 16/2/20
- New Game Icon
- Quick Slash, Power Swing and Multi Slash now have sound effects when used
- 2 New moves : Strong Swing & Heal 
- Spawns on both maps have been organised into 2 groups each for both teams, to prevent players having an enemy spawn next to them with a forcefield and kill them, and also to prevent spawn camping
- Water now covers larger area
- Sunned renamed to Archipelago
- Red Side bridges on Archipelago more red
- You now run slower when on low health, or are carrying a flag
- Removed speed penalty from blocking and parrying
- UI now uses some UiGradients (especially the spawn button, oh baby it looks so tempting to press~~)
- Lowered all cooldowns
- Timer looking like [8:3] instead of [8:03] fixed
- People who leave the game with the flag should automatically return the flag back to where they stole it from
Pre Release 4 | 15/2/20
- New map : Sunned, set on a series of islands with dangerous bridges connecting them.
- Added smooth terrain water to Valley river, and bridges over it.
- Added Timer, ends round when it reaches 0:00, and the highest score on either team wins, unless it is a tie, in which case no one wins.
- Added Loadout system
- Comes with 3 new moves : Power Swing , Quick Slash  & Threat [EMOTE]
- Special attacks should work properly - for real this time!
- Multiple animations have been edited or improved, including the Parried animation which would shove your blade into your face.
- Protoblade Handle less woody, more metally.
- New game thumbnails
- Removed water drops on the ground due to preformance issues and also because they look bad and are boring to make.
Pre Release 3 | 14/2/20
- New game icon
- Special Attacks now occur every 5 kills as opposed to after every kill you get after a 5 killstreak
- Fixed Flag vanishing
- Fixed Gamemode Displayer
- Fixed low damage after blocking
- Flag is now returned after carrier is defeated
Pre Release 2 | 13/2/20
- Added Special Attacks
- Special Attacks can only be used after getting a 5 Killstreak
- Added New Gamemode : Capture The Flag
- Capture the enemy flag 5 times to win
- Added more decoration to Valley
- Edited Main Menu Background
Pre Release 1 | 12/2/20
- Added Weather & Time
- Added game logo to main menu
- Added new GUI to spawn which shows you what map you’re playing on, as well as weather and time.
- Added new GUI after defeating enemy
- Improved weather effects
- Replaced Kills with Credits, which can be used to purchase abilities in the future.
There’s so much to do, of which much I do not know.
Work In Progress:
- More Maps
- Gamemodes (King of the hill, Objective, Search and Destroy, Free for all, Infection, Bounty)
- More Abilities
- Buy credits with Robux