ProtegusKnight's Scripting Portfolio

About Me

Hello! My name is Knight and I’m a computer programmer! I’ve been doing JavaScript for around 3 years now. I’ve developed full Discord bots(no longer in use) along with some backend web frameworks! My toe’s been in the water of Lua and Roblox development for a while, but I started to do it full-time a few months ago.

Notice! I am not currently looking for work!

Showcase

I’ve created a game for a studio called Pacific Minigames. The game was full of minigames. It had a complete round system, multiple shop systems, daily rewards, pets, dances, etc. It was a fully designed game until I sold it.

I’ve also designed wands for a special genre on Roblox. The wands use a mixture of advanced math, raycasting, and effects! Preview them here:
https://www.roblox.com/games/2272236241/Magic-Simulator#!/about

Some spells to use in the game are: duro, stupefy, avada kedavra, glacius, depulso, auferte, etc. They’re Harry Potter spells!

Availability

I am available for multiple hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school.

I am typically available on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Mondays! Sometimes the weekends, as well. I can work multiple hours a day and can guarantee quality work!

Payment

Prices are negotiable. I accept any form of payment, so long as we come to a mutual agreement. My preferred payment method is group payouts, however, I also accept PayPal, Cashapp, Venmo, and all the other major platforms for sending/receiving money.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord. My Discord tag is Knight - I Hate Humanity#0001

Extra Information

My timezone is Pacific Standard Time. I’m online usually around 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM PST.
I’ve scripted a few different things from a few completely different genres. I’m able to easily apply what I know to make just about anything!

Thanks for reading! I hope to work with you soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

Add me back :black_heart: Ðm¥†rð :black_heart:#0001 :smiley: