PSA V4: Wave 3.5 invites are here (?)

Some fellow developers and I just recently received RDC invites (20 minutes ago). Doesn’t seem to have been announced…officially…yet…

But ayy, seems like another wave was brought in between 3 and 4, since the fourth is application-only if I recall correctly. Congrats to those who got invited! Let us know here if you were in the wave!

8 Likes

haha… aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAA

9 Likes

Have any other invitees from previous waves received a second invite by mistake? I was invited in wave 2 (and have already booked tickets) and weirdly received another invitation just now on the exact same email address as the other invite :joy::joy:

Both begin with “Hello PolyCrunch”

3 Likes

Wasn’t invited yet again. Could be that those who went last year and weren’t invited yet, got an invite. Hopefully everyone will have fun there!

9 Likes

Yes glad they sent the invite i hope you guys, have a great time meeting other developers at the RDC 2019.

1 Like

I was invited in this wave! They had to manually add me to their list, since I hadn’t received an invite but attended last year.

1 Like

Haven’t been invited yet. I’m a pretty new member though, so I’m not at all surprised.

Still not in this wave, cooool.

Wew, I’m not in this wave even though I got 1,5m visits this year and devexed.

1 Like

This invite wave seems to have been for people who’ve bought a ticket and attended in the past and didn’t receive an invite in the recent waves.

2 Likes

That’s kinda lame. I was only invited last year to only the EU one.

It’s a shame they haven’t sent out invites to those who were invited last year but were not able to attend. Last year I was invited in an earlier wave, and now this year when I can attend, nothing at all.

3 Likes

Last year, my Wave 3 invite came in 2 weeks late.

omg roblox cares <3, got invited finally :D, hopefully other members who got invited previously but could not go got in too

2 Likes

same, finally got mine too :happy2:

ok.

1 Like
  • Invited in previous waves.
  • Invited in this wave, ATTENDED last year.
  • Invited in this wave, did NOT attend last year.
  • Not yet invited.

0 voters

Your rich with invites lel… I do not even have one yet…

So are we saying that they secretly did this on purpose or?

1 Like

I didn’t get a invite hopefully i will soon