[CLOSED] PULSE Games is looking for a modeler/builder

PULSE Games Is Hiring

Hey there! PULSE Games is a startup studio that was founded by @LegendOJ1 and @Norman748. We are looking to produce our first game which will be a ROBLOX Version of “Neon Drive”, an 80’s themed base rhythm and car game. We are looking for a builder/modeler to help us with building maps, cars, and obstacles. We look forward to working with you.

The Team
@Norman748 - Project Manager
@LegendOJ1 - Lead Scripter
@avxexa - Web Developer
@Norman748 - SFX/Music
@couldbeyou - Builder/Modeler

We are looking for a high-quality builder who has at least a year of experience, can get tasks done within a reasonable amount of time, and can communicate well with our developers.

We will be paying in Robux per map. Depending on the size and quality of the map I am willing to pay from 500 to 2000. We are looking for around 3 maps, each having a higher difficulty from the next. For each vehicle you make, again depending on the quality between 500 and 1500. We may also pay a percent following the games release if all goes well.

You can contact us on Discord by friending Norman#5956 or joining our server here. You can also message me here on DevForum. You must be 13 years or older to apply.

I look forward to working with you. :smile:

I’m a builder. interested. Douglas MacArthur#2436

I have accepted your friend request.

I have sent you a request. Parzival#1517

Got it, and accepted! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello I am a 3D modeller, Builder, Level designer, I am interested, and I would like to apply. Here is one of my posts.

1 Like

I would like to personally thank everyone for applying. Results will be announced tomorrow with the person we have selected.