Riddevan - Greek Translator, Localization Services

Untitled RIDDEVAN | GREEK TRANSLATOR

If you’re looking for other languages as well, I own a localization team with 27 languages.

About Myself (2022)

:wave: Γειά σας! I’m Evan/Rid and I’m a 17-year-old student from Greece;

I’ve been translating on the platform for over 3 years, of which I had the opportunity to work with notable and honored developers on their games!

Some of the games I have translated in the past include:

• Restaurant Tycoon 2*
  • Saber Simulator*
  • Car Dealership Tycoon*
  • Vehicle Tycoon*
  • Clone Tycoon 2*
  • Battle Gods Simulator*
  • Pizza Factory Tycoon*
  • Gorilla*
  • Permanent Translator for Ultraw Games

Why should you translate your game to Greek?

There has been a rapid increase of Greek users on the platform in the last decade, nevertheless, the largest amount of the community are children below 13 which is most apparent that they have not specialized in English or don’t know at all. Appending on, translating your game to Greek will attract and interest more Greek audiences as they’ll recognize the game is available in their native language.

Personal Information

• Native Speaker
  • *Level C2 Cambridge English - Fluent Speaker Certificates
  • Lead Manager of Global Localization Services
  • I always double-check the translations and play the game to test if everything’s accurate
  • Student at St.Catherines British School (by the British Embassy) for over 9 years now;
    I regularly converse and chat in English while also practicing and expanding my education with native British adults and people around the world

Availability

:hourglass: I’m always available. I have fast delivery times!

:currency_exchange: Payment Information

• €0,30-0,40/85-115 Robux per Game String (rate ranges depending on the number of strings and text overall)
  • €0,35/100 Robux per Game Product (Gamepasses, Products, etc.)
  • There’ll be a 20% discount over 1,000 strings
  • The rate is negotiable with the developer

Contact Me

10 Likes

I’ve known Evan for a while and I’ve worked with him on some games, he’s a really trustable translator, very mature and of course, a very good friend! : )

If you’re looking for Greek, don’t doubt on hiring Evan!

4 Likes

Im greek also and your info is actually true thanks I will translate my game to greek and more

3 Likes

Awesome, can’t wait to see more translated games of you! :fire:

2 Likes

Added a new game! Thanks @Antiael for hiring me!

Evan is a hard working and professional translator. Finished all of the translations needed very quickly and kept great communication during the process!

1 Like