QueryAsset is a Roblox plugin that allows you to search for assets in your game by asset id, it also allows you to list all of the assets that are in your game.
Getting rid of asset delivery errors and warnings.
When we get an error, or a warning message in the output window because of faulty asset, many of us probably experienced this at least once in our lives while developing one of our Roblox games, but many of us would not bother to find that one faulty asset especially for big or poorly organized games, however, with this plugin you can just paste the asset id in and it will find the location of the faulty asset for you.
Replacing assets in bulk.
Have you ever had a time where you had to replace bunch of assets? such as textures? you probably know how time consuming sometimes this process might be, however, with this plugin you can just paste the asset id of the asset that you want to replace, and then you can paste the new asset id and click replace, and ta-da! hundreds of assets were updated for you! Isn’t this cool?
Have you ever wanted to make sure that all of the assets in your game are all yours? Well this plugin should satisfy you then!
Perhaps you are just carious and you want to see what assets are in your game, this plugin might be for you then…
- Search (aka find).
- Preview (asset name, icon, id, and creator).
- 3D preview for models.
- Search Filters.
- Type asset id or URL of an asset in the search bar.
- Click “Find” button.
- After searching for an asset, replace the text in the search bar with an asset id or URL of an asset that you want to replace the assets (shown in the search results) with.
- If you don’t want to include certain assets in the replacement process, simply click the “…” button on an asset card and click “Remove from List”.
- Finally, click the “Replace” button.
If you made a mistake, don’t worry; this plugin supports undo and redo features, so you can simply undo the action and the assets replaced will be reverted back to their pre-replacement form.
If you found a bug or it’s not finding your asset please let me know in the replies below. Like always, I am open for suggestions and feedback, if you have some .