Question about Ads

Hi! I’m the Founder of a Cafe called Kep’Cafe. I currently have around 1,000 robux available to spend on ads. Do you think I should spend it once in an ad or make like multiple ads with it?

Many people just spend like 1,000 robux on three ads, and just test which gets the highest CTR and then continue advertising with that ad (the one who got the highest CTR).

Should I do the same thing just with 100 robux per ad? I would have 700 robux remaining for the “main” ad that got the highest CTR.

Thank you!

1 Like

It is a good idea to first spend small amounts, as you have expressed, to figure out which ads you should be spending more R$ on. After you have come to a stage where the difference in CTR is significant enough for you to figure out which ad gets you the most clicks, then you can start spending more R$ on the ads which get higher click rates.

Good luck.

1 Like

In my opinion, growing groups should start at GRP (group recruiting plaza). This helps create a base of active members for your cafe. Afterwords you can put money into ads, as ads have been a lot more effective when I had a higher member count.

Though when doing ads, you should look at this, it’s a real time graph of how many impressions you can get. By following trends you can raise impressions for the same cost, so I’d put the money in when you believe it’s going to peak. For the type of ad, it seems that “Box” ads seem to garner the most impressions. So you should maybe focus your robux onto that. Just make sure it’s a catchy advert!

2 Likes

Do you think I should only spend like 30 robux on ads when just trying out which one gets the highest CTR to not waste any robux?

1 Like