Question about Sponsorships

So, later this year to Q2-2025 I want to sponsor my game and grow a small community, but I don’t know how it exactly works or how to grow a playerbase that comes back. Example of a game called “Cold War” a few months ago was being advertised, I never knew that existed until it was advertised, and I come back to play it. Does it matter if they game has a lot of things? Cold War for example is a simple third person shooter based in different maps, now my team is working on a sword styled game that isn’t like those other games like Combat Warriors. (Ofcourse we’ll be adding various styles of swords, sword specified abilities and maps)

If it’s not a simulator and it’s an actual good game you probably don’t even need to invest in sponsors. You could just advertise through youtube shorts, tiktok, instagram reels, etc.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you’re asking but if the game is good enough it should do fine

1 Like

alright, was planning to do that as another option

Sponsoring isn’t necessary, but I’d definitely recommend it.
The best way to grow your playerbase in my opinion is to always have reasons for them to keep coming back. If your game is fun and players can get engaged with it then they would likely stick around and as a result your game would get higher in search results / be pushed for home recommendation which should bring you in even more players.

Roblox has a lot of cool indepth analytics you can monitor and look at it to find out how players are finding it, how long they stick around for, what % of players come back on the first day, what % of players come back a week later, what they buy the most, etc.

I’ve seen a lot of games get popular and they don’t really have much in them, so focus more on the player’s experience and what would be the best for them and building up on that knowledge.

You don’t have to have everything figured out, just give it a go and you’ll learn as time goes on and find out what works best for you.

Good luck man!

1 Like