[QUESTION] Keep parts location

Hello! I have a question about importing meshes from blender into roblox. So Say I’m creating some structures with multiple parts, and I’m importing them as selections, but when they get into roblox, I want them to keep their positions relative to the other parts. For example, If I have a sphere above a block, when I import the sphere and the block separately say, so they each have their own unique color, I want the sphere to still be above the block. I would assume to say yes to the popup message you get when you are importing meshes, that says it has location data, but it did not work. I have a lot of different parts with different colors, so if it would be very useful if there was a way. Thank you!

Hi! I used to have a similar problem however I found a solution, and you probably have too without even realizing it!

When you import a mesh from Blender into Roblox Studio it should give the option to keep the MeshParts location:

For each individual mesh being imported, if you select “Yes” they will align to their respective orientations as you see in Blender.

The .FBX file type is built for importation into other 3d programs, Roblox being one. It stores objects’ orientations and translates them to other platforms. I’m assuming you are using .FBX, I am not entirely sure about any other file types.