Questions about TeleportService

Hello! I have some questions about TeleporService, here we go.

1. How can I create and save a place instance?
  2. How can I save the scripts/builds inside a place instance?
  3. How can I get all place instances in a game?
  4. How do I create a place instance via script?
  5. When I teleport a player, can I also teleport builds?
  6. How can I get the builds from a place instance, send them to the main game, then save it to the datastores there?
  7. How do I get data across place instances?
  8. How can I get all place instances from the main game?

There’s a lot, but thank you if you answered at least 1.

I’d recommend checking out the DevHub first. Here’s a page about the TeleportService: TeleportService | Roblox Creator Documentation

What is teleportdata? I’m confused on that.

Nevermind, just figured it out. But how can I get all place instances? Do I have to use HTTPService? And if so, what website do I use to get that data?

First of all, this isn’t the place to ask scripting questions, you should move the topic to help-and-feedback/scripting-support. Also here are some articles you could read to better understand TeleportService.

TeleportService | Roblox Creator Documentation
Publishing Experiences and Places | Roblox Creator Documentation
Matchmaking System Tutorial

1 Like

All I want to know is the questions above. I’ll change the subject. Providing me with articles and tutorials doesn’t help me. I want to know the questions I’ve already stated.

Then, just search it up. Shouldn’t be that hard, just try :slight_smile:

Nothing helps me when I search it up. I understand that you have to use HTTPService, but what link do I send a request to?

You can do number 1 without HTTPS requests, by doing TeleportService | Roblox Creator Documentation, for the second one do AssetService | Roblox Creator Documentation. Look through which one will be most useful to you!