[R$100,000] Area-02 Recruiting Weapons System Programmer

Area-02 is Hiring a Weapons System Programmer

R$100,000 One-Time Commission

Game Information:

Area 02 is an SCP game owned and operated by Toad_II’s Foundation and Octa Studios that functions as an RP (role-play) game. By applying for this position and being accepted onto the development team, you will be registered as an independent contractor (more information below).

Job Description

We are looking for a Weapons System Programmer to design a new gun / melee system for our game. More details on the job will be discussed after hiring. Please note that you will be briefed upon entry and then given specifics about the team and the job.

By applying for the position of Programmer, we expect that you have the following:

• 2+ years of experience with scripting in Roblox studio.
  • Experience working with animators, 3D modelers, and other developers of varying specialties.
  • A portfolio to reference during selection.
  • Previous employers to back you for this position.
  • A Discord account.
  • A professional (business) email.
  • The ability to create quality assets at efficient speeds.

You are recommended to have:

• Skills in team communication.
  • Experience with Trello.
  • Experience with Google Docs.

Payment

We are offering a one time payment of R$100,000 upon completion. This payment is negotiable depending on the quality of your work and efficiency.

Contact Information

Anyone applying for this position will contact me first through the forum (either on this post or in PMs) and then I will guide you to my Discord where we can discuss payment and getting you setup with Trello and the rest of the team. My timezone is MST so bare with me if I experience delays in responding to your requests.

Note: Must be 13+ to apply to comply with Discord ToS - Moderators reserve the right to ask for an account homepage screenshot

I wish you all the best of luck and look forward to working with one of you soon!

~ snorebear, Chief Development Officer

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.