[R$100K] Hiring 2 Scripters (Seperate Games)

About Me

Hi there! I’m Bylocks. I’m looking for 2 scripters who are willing to script a whole game, each scripter will be working on their own game. The first to reply gets to choose which game they want to work on! I will be personally advertising each game with my own robux, with an amount that seems fit.

About The Jobs

You won’t be required to do any UI design, or building what so ever. This game should work on all devices; mobile, PC, and console.

Farming Tycoon

• Placement system
  • AI Farmer Movement and actions
  • Crate Opening
  • Inventory and Saving
  • UI Actions

Blox Towers

Blox Towers is like Clash Royale. You will be responsible for:

• Placement system
  • AI attacking and movements
  • Chest opening
  • Inventory and Saving
  • Clans
  • Matchmaking
  • UI Actions
  • Other minimal stuff like timers

Payment

I am paying up to 50,000 robux per scripter. We can only do ROBUX. If you want we can do 10% game profits and shave off 10,000 robux. EX: 50K and 0%, 30K and 20%, all the way to 0K and 50%.

Contact Me

On the Developer Forum
Twitter - @Bylocks52
Discord - Bylocks#7571

Can’t wait to hear back! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please don’t take less than 50%, to anyone who is considering this…

15 Likes

A tip: Be more explicit in what you are going to do for these games. “Scripting” is a term that is sometimes used as a “catch-all”. Will the scripter be required to design the UI? How about assets? Is advertisement planned? Which devices should the game run on?

To add in my opinion: your offer is way too low for anyone with the necessary skills to apply. Unless you’re good friends, I cannot imagine anyone thinking that all of the work to script a game from the ground up is worth R$50k, and good luck finding someone willing to work for 50% of the profits and a dream - that’s really reserved for passion projects, or partnerships that have formed through long term friendships. Think Badimo.

3 Likes

I understand the questions “Is advertisement planned? Which devices should the game run on?”. I have added these to the post thank you!

I’m just curious, why would a scripter need to make the UI design and assets? Isn’t that the job of a UI designer and builder? I thought that was pretty self-explanatory.

1 Like

You would be surprised how many people say that a scripter does everything builders won’t, including UI

2 Likes

Maybe? StackableGold#8197

50,000 R$ is nothing for what you ask. It’s going to take a lot to make the games you describe. I should know, I’m making a game pretty similar to those clash royale games at the moment and it’s insane how much effort you have to put in.

To put things into perspective, in the past I have gotten paid a similar amount to make a basic tsunami game. And that was for someone I already worked with a lot who I would consider a friend. So yeah. I’d up the price to more like 120K, but even then that’s pretty low.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.