[CLOSED] [R$80k+] Farmlands V2 is Hiring a Builder / 3D Modeler

About Farmlands

Hey there! I’m Protori, the lead developer behind Farmlands, a simple RPG / sandbox style farming game. The game is over a year old now, and has some pretty big flaws due to it’s age. Currently, we’re in production of a complete remake of the game, and we’re looking for a very advanced low poly builder / modeler to join our team.

About The Job

We’re looking to hire an experienced low poly builder to join our small team. We’re generally pretty relaxed with our schedule, and much prefer high quality assets to be produced rather than quickly rushed out assets. As long as you can meet our weekly deadlines we’ll be smooth sailing. :slight_smile:

Another thing, since the game has just started development, we have no plans for the exact build style of our game, so you get to be a creative director too!

Here are a couple images of what we’re looking for in terms of art style currently:

Farmlands is a farm oriented game, so expect to be making assets such as tools like axes, watering cans, etc. As well as farm vehicles like tractors and harvesters.

Payment

We’re paying R$80k, or potentially more depending on the quality and speed of your services, for a map and all game models. More information will be provided on the details of what’s expected if you’ve been picked for the job or are being considered.

Contact

You can contact me on discord @ Protori#0118 or on Twitter.
Please, before sending me a message, have a portfolio ready!

Thanks for reading :grin:

4 Likes

Do you have an estimate of a minimum of how many models you’d need made?

1 Like

Hi sir , i am interested in this position.

@Protori I friended you on Discord 4-3DCreatorIntel#5069 ( I had to change the Discord tag due to people random friending )

We need:
-5 or so tool models
-Full vehicle models (If you are unable to do this I may be able to find a vehicle modeler)
-Interior furniture models + doors + windows for a building system similar to bloxburg
-Full map with a town and room for people’s homes

2 Likes

Hello there! I think I would be able to do all that you have listed, except the vehicle modeling as that is a little bit of a struggle for me. I am very familiar with that building style you are seeking, and am sure I can get the job done for you at a fast rate as well. If you have anymore questions, please add my discord. My portfolio will also be attached.
Discord:ItsJustTroothings#6101
Portfolio:Troothly - Experienced Builder/3D Modeler(CLOSED)

Hello is u still didnt finde any builder consider looking at my portofolio https://enesstublla.wixsite.com/website

Discord:Builder_Konn#2858

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.