[CLOSED] Honeyz Cafe || Hiring Programmer

Honeyz Cafe

Honeyz Cafe is a work-in-progress honey/bee themed role-play cafe. We are working hard to get version 1 out to everyone!

The Jobs

We are looking to hire an experienced programmer to be the head of development. We use Trello to organize our projects so you will be expected to use it.

Programmer Requirments:

• You must be able to script cafe machines, an ordering system, point system, admin panel, and much more.
  • Must be able to complete projects before deadlines hit.
  • Must be 13+ years old.
  • Must know how to properly scale UI. You are not expected to design them.
  • Must use Discord and Trello or willing to make accounts for those sites.

Payment:

• Will be paid 10k Robux through group funds and get 25% of the groups profits (Once cafe is up and running)

How to apply!

• Comment below with examples of your work/portfolio, then contact me on discord. I will not accept friend requests unless you comment down below with your discord username.
  • My Discord: ItsKatato#2907

If more info is needed please comment down below or message me.

2 Likes

Hi I can make models for you. [Open] (PBR) Inf1n1tylt 3d modeler | Blender/Substance painter tutor for hire
Infinity#2262

Hey, i’d love to work with you guys, your game sounds really fun.

Here’s my portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

Add me on discord if you like it : Red1Monster#3623

1 Like

3D Modeler has been hired! We are still looking for a programmer though!

My discord is Lyte#0001 I am very interested

You may want to look for these two roles seperately. Some Lua programmers wont have experience with JS and vice versa.

2 Likes

DaleTheWhaIe#3443 - don’t have a portfolio right now, can send old work on Discord.

If you need an animator, feel free to dm me!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.