[R$ or %] Hiring Developer for Simulator

About Us

Hi there! I am mmistaken, a project manager and developer for many things such as Robot Simulator. I am looking for a programmer to program a game, similar to Unboxing Simulator and Bomb Simulator. The builds are complete, UIs will be purchased by me.

The Team
@mmistaken - Lead, Owner, Director
@CanBeYou - Programmer
@Jupiterc - UI

About The Job

I am looking for a professional programmer to join the team to create the game ready for release. We expect high quality scripts that is organized, and does not lag the game. Good communication skills are REQUIRED; I check progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

The current map

Yes, of course, more.

Our game needs to be launched by the Beginning of December. We expect the game to be finished and completed for release within around a month.

Payment

We are are offering two methods of payment. 20k-25k robux OR 35% of game earnings until no longer part of team/no longer updating game.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/mmistakenRoblox
You must be 15 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Intrested ill talk on the devforum

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.