Random Remote Event?

Hello everyone! I’ve tested out my game recently and I randomly discovered this random remote event with values inside of the ReplicatedStorage. I have a feeling this might be a backdoor so I decided to use Ctrl+Shift+F to find out what’s inserting that Remote Event. Such as require, and nothing has been found.
If you can help me find a way to remove this, it would gladly be appreciated!

Try searching for Instance.new(“RemoteEvent”), if you don’t find anything related then it’s probably a plugin you’re using.

2 Likes

Would it be any plugin that asks you for, “Script Injection Allowed”?

Perhaps, yes. Try deleting the plugin as it may be spam.

Would it be possible for me to disable the plugin inside plugin management and see if the Remote Event is still there? Or do I have to delete in order to see the changes? If I disabled it in Plugin Management would it still make that Remote Event appear or no?

Yes, try disabling it. Then we can see our next steps.

I disabled every single plugin I have and unfortunately, the Remote Event still appears. :confused:

Alright, then there is some sort of back door. Hang on while I look for a solution.

1 Like

Have you used any free models? If so, look through them now.

Look for any out of place scripts that you have not placed.

I’ve only used about 5, which was a camera, PC, and fire alarm, and a plant. The plant had a require script inside which I deleted.

This is for kohls admin / adonis I think. I can’t remember which one it is for.

2 Likes

Nothing was found inside of any of them besides meshes.

I have Kohl’s Admin. And I’m quite sure one of my plugins said it was for a possible threat inside. But I’m not sure if it’s true or not since I got the Kohl’s admin model from the original owner.

I found the issue, it wasn’t any of the plugins, it was Kohl’s Admin.