[CLOSED] Rank Centers + Bots [For Buisnesses]

About Me

Hello dear human! My name is v1perian, viper for short. I am creating rank centers with a bot included.
I am an advanced scripter. I am scripting for about a year now. I can script the bots fast.

Showcase

If you want to try out the bot, here you go: https://www.roblox.com/games/4519422903/Rank-Test#!/about

Availability

I am very active, you can expect a fast answer from me.

About the Bot

The bot should be created and verified by you, you can also host the bot. (Preferred is glitch.com)

Uses

Wonder what you could use the bot for?

• Making Rank Donation Games
  • Auto Ranking for Point Systems

Payment

Depending on the length of the ranks, design and etc. the prices variate. Available Payment Methods are:

-Group Funds
-PayPal

Prices

500 ROBUX via Group Funds
5$ via PayPal

Screenshot

Without Designing:

##Experiences
I had the experience to script the rank management center at Coconut Hotels.

Contact

You can contact me on this platforms:

• ROBLOX Devforum: @v1perian (Mid Active)
  • Twitter: @v1perian (Mid Active)
  • Discord: @doge#3829 (Very Active)

Thank you for taking your time to read this! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Could you give more information out for your portfolios? Screenshots of the game would be nice, listing uses and why we should choose you, how long you’ve been coding and such. ((;

1 Like

Sure, I will edit it now :slight_smile:
Thanks for telling me!

Sorry, I also forgot to mention, could you also add a range the price would most likely be? It’d help a ton, thanks.

1 Like

How much robux, and do you do t-shirts?

ROBUX are in the text now, I can create T-Shirts and use them instead of gamepasses too.

Questions

How can we tell that this is not a copy of some other free scripts for points / bot script?? (Example Open Sourced ones )

Why should we buy from you instead of lets say another person.

Really happy with the end result you made for me! Worked fast and kept in close communication with me. Will be recommending you to many others!

1 Like

Whats your updated Dizzy? I tried you old one but was invalid.

Hello! @Roblo_Developer

I also had the recent same question and went looking to find it.
bomsch#3829 - Is his discord.

Have a swell day,
AureateGold

I can’t find you at discord, your ID is invalid.
Could you help me, I want to buy it.

You should always use a wide variety of colors and make it pop out to all the visitors! And maybe add some animations on the buttons which will also make the system look more fancy. And don’t forget to make the topbar opaque .

2 Likes