Rate my 2nd gfx

ik its bad but please rate it I tried hard on this one.

5 Likes

Really cool! Amazing work. :+1:

2 Likes

Thx <3

(30 Characters)

Really cute! I like the low poly cartoon feel. Only critique would be changes to the lighting, but that’s all. Great job!

2 Likes

Its very nice, I like the chill vibe and the area around the character. Keep up the good work! :grin:

1 Like

Overall, it looks really nice. There’s just small details that could be improved. I noticed that the grass on the left looks like it’s floating and that it’s clipping through the watering can. I think the grass looks like it’s floating because of the shadow under it. Great job! Keep working at it!
:+1:

1 Like

i found the build in studio and decided to use it for a gfx but next time ill try to improve the grass

1 Like

It doesn’t look bad, but should add some textures or materials to your renders, everything just look washed out and pale.
Make the texture of the models more vibrant, the fruits and plants are even more vibrant than the rest of the scene, add some variant to the lighting instead of just pure white. For the settings maybe clean it up more:

• the edge of the land/floor is visible on the bottom edges of the render.
  • The roses looks too arranged and it’s clipping to the vase, the pink watering pot is clipping to the floating grass. And there’s a grape clipping below the fruit basket.
  • The pink roses is standing upright on the mat instead on the ground.
  • The pink pillow star, the pack of grass on the left side, and the pink vase behind the star is floating above the ground. And the toast on the plate is floating above the mat, you could’ve rotated the plate to be exact with the mat folds, and the toast is floating a bit above the plate (there’s a little bit of shadow and light below the toast).
  • The woven pattern of the left wooden garden door is messed up.

Amazing job! :+1: You deserve a cool person :cool:

There are some issues I see with the overall placements and use of color it kind of looks like to much white was put into the graphic you should use different colors so objects don’t blend in with the lighting implemented into this.

The photo shows a somewhat black shadow casting - coming off the grass it more looks like the grass is cracked or something along those lines it almost looks like a few of the items are floating in mid air you should try placing the grass on the ground, it might be because it off the surface, creating those weird shadows however (the realistic grass doesn’t fit the theme your going for, it looks like there are two different themes added to your graphic design).

The lighting looks good but i’m just not liking the white color added to most of the items placed in the image it kind of looks the white items are blending in with the lighting.

Although it looks decent, the issue in my opinion is the “white color appearance” try choosing variety of colors mainly for the character and items placed in the background could improve the design.

Please do not ask topics asking for simple ratings. Additionally feedback threads should be in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations.