Rate my build ./10

Hey guys, I decided to create a little conference room with a nice view of the ocean. I had a pretty fun time building it and I’m happy with the end result. If you guys could rate and give feedback on my build I would really appreciate it :+1:

19 Likes

I don’t like to rate things but good job!

3 Likes

The building is amazing. I love all the detail added, and you can definitely see time and effort put into this.

Looks great in my opinion but there a few things that I can suggest.

Suggestions:

• There’s a little too much red in the room imo.

• The wall texture looks a little weird and I don’t think it really matched the rest of the build.

• I think it would look better if you made the blinds out of parts instead of using a decal. Also the texture for the crack in the glass looks weird. I don’t think it should be there.
    38%20pm

• Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that couch a free model? In fact I think I can see multiple free models. I’d suggest not using free models as it doesn’t look as good.
    39%20pm

• This part of the room is very bright red. I’d suggest to play with the lighting for the whole room in general to get the style you’re going for as currently it’s not too good.
    50%20pm

It’s a great start. Keep up the great work!:+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Not a big fan of rating builds, but that is a very good build so I guess like a 8.5/10 or 9/10

Good build :+1:

Also I agree with @Inserted_Cring3 's critiques

I feel I should add more to this than just a number and saying I agree, so that generally I think the lighting needs a big more balance as some parts are very bright while others have shadows or are dark in spots.

Maybe this is just the way the picture is taken but it kinda looks like the curtain is partially inside the wall.

Those chair models are not yours. Please state what you did not create so that responses can be of better and sound input. After all, you have asked for feedback on your build, not your composition.

No offence, but ratings aren’t really an adequate form of advice. It’s much better to encourage qualitative, written feedback because you can’t learn anything – or improve – from a numerical integer.

3 Likes

fair enough, i’ll keep the advice in mind.

besides the numerical rating integer I asked for. I aswell asked for people to give:

I agree with @Somnar , this build looks really creative and impressive especially with the ray-casting. Although I’ve seen a few FMs which I’ve seen before which look fairly out of place. The colour scheme is good, the wall’s textures looks nice and unique. 7/10

It overall looks good, I don’t think that free model Coffee Maker fits the whole theme however, and neither does the boom box. But otherwise 6-7/10

Great details, especially the papers on the ground!

9/10

Hi, this is a very nice build, and before I go into anything;

7/10

But continuing, here’s some issues:

• For starters, it’s odd how some parts are detailed, while others are just ignored… For example, the stairs in the first picture are kind of left bare, which weirdly contradicts what the actual build is. Along with this, that small plant on the floor is just kind of left there - and takes away from the build.

• Next, the ceiling is just kind of off too - it contradicts the build… Try making it a different color, texture, etc… I see some free models here, I think, at least - such as the couch and the coffee pot.

• The glow next to the furnace is just not accurate and should be lowered OR taken away completely.

• I also think the wall could be changed up a BIT to reflect the rest of this build… consider adding a chandelier or different lights on the ceiling, the current ones don’t reflect the “old-style” build that it is.

I love your creative in dining room! One thing I notice…

3 Likes

Pretty good I’m gonna keep it 100 I’ll give it a 9.5.

9/10 looks good but the light is red.

This is really amazing, Im new to building, and this is honestly stunning!

Amazing build, but there is a little too much red, but overall good. 8.5/10

It’s really amazing! But too much red try other colors too!

Keep up the great work

8/10