Rate my build. x/10

It looks similar, but it’s definitely not the same. Besides, the thread should be for feedback, not accusing him of free-modeling. If he did, it’s not blatant theft, at most it’s taking inspiration from others.

2 Likes

Even though this thread is for suggestive feedback, if someone steals someones assets without credibility to the original creator, it’s a thing that’s frowned upon with some people in the dev community, most especially, the creator.

As a note, I’ve seen Eggtation using free models in his previous builds (not to call him out), but there again, I told him to credit builders for their work.

And yet again, if he was inspired by a certain build/showcase, he/she could’ve at least credited the builder on the thread, considering it looks extremely similar.

And yes, while it’s not theft, it is plagiarism.

7 Likes

I would give it a 9/10, because I think you could add maybe a little more detail on the lamps. It looks like it have been a house with a rich owner, but i think the lamps remove that impression a little. Make them look expensive.

1 Like

I love lighting, 9/10 nice job!

1 Like

Well, the fact that he’s done this before makes it much more concerning than if it was his first time being accused of plagiarism.

Also, I never said he shouldn’t be crediting the original inspiration, just that it didn’t seem like obvious copying before I knew that it wasn’t his first time using free models. I really do hope this isn’t a free model though, and that it’s just a misunderstanding.

2 Likes

I’d like to hope the same. Thanks for the clear up.

2 Likes

This is actually nice! I like the abandoned house idea, however, I think you should remove the outlines for the chairs, and you should probably get a scritper for cheap, and make the light go off then on like there is barely any bulb light left. But, if not, reduce the lightening. With the light being so bright, it looks like a old house, just messy.

But overall, I give you a 8.5/10
Good Job! xKa_stel

2 Likes

I don’t mind who replies to this, but how did you do the lighting? I understand you used a shadow map, but how did you get the sun to pierce through the windows like that? So amazing! 8/10.

1 Like

Solid 10/10 to me. Exceptional work!

1 Like

Get a PNG image or remove the background in photoshop, it’s easy.

1 Like

For me it would be a 9.5/10 It looks really amazing.

But as harule stated, the light is pretty bright for an abandoned room.

Maybe make the light a bit darker to make it really feel like its abandoned.

1 Like

This looks really nice! :+1:

10/10

1 Like

Amei isso! Fez um otímo trabalho!
30/10 :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, you’re not allowed to rate works out of 10 (as it’s spam) I’ll just say I have no words to how amazing this is. I probably could never build anything like this so 9/10. One thing i’d improve, in my opinion, would be the neon bricks from the light source, from the sun.

1 Like

Wow! This has to be the best build I have seen overall! You have lots of talent and potential when it comes to building! I like the how you managed the light, the textures are amazing, and overall, the build is just really good!

3 Likes

This is actually really amazing… I rate 10/10… It looks like something right out of Unity for an ultra realistic build…

1 Like

Official Rules of the Roblox Developer Forum - #14 by Roblox In the forum rules this is concidered spam to ask people for a rating out of 10 for those who do not know just ask for [FEEDBACK]

2 Likes

This was made in 2019. I don’t know why people are still replying to this topic.

2 Likes