Rate my GFX/Character intro for animation x/10

This was designed to be Intros for characters within a Animation Made for a MMC Armed Forces group - Russian Armed Force’s.

This was done within Cinema 4D with no editing from Photoshop apart from text. The lighting effect is from realistic lighting coming though a door/windows off screen.

As this has no editing I just want to know general views on this screenshot, of positioning or lighting or even background props.

Building designs - @YourRussianLeader

11 Likes

Oh wow, excellent job… This is a piece of art!

I would definitely rate this 9.7/10, I feel like the character needs a little bit more light, not much though.

Keep it up.

2 Likes

@anxyeity Cheers, as said this is just a start and needs alot of improvement in my eyes with backgrounds and the lighting itself. :grinning:

1 Like

I’d give it a 9.5/10
pretty cool - good job

1 Like

The gold within the table when using the lighting system you are using makes some of it gold but the rest of it greenish. Apart from that it’s good.

2 Likes

Yeah, I have realized, and when I do it again I will rectify mate

Lovely gfx, 9/10 more lighting would be good

1 Like

Yeah cheers, lighting is the biggest factor here. I remember that next time

Wow, fantastic! Amazing work my friend!

Suggestion: Just what @anxyeity mentioned above, the character could use a bit more light. Other than that small adjustment, you’re looking good!

Rating: 9.6/10

1 Like

Yeah, it was a quick edit, and as it’s a animation Intro I need to do more editing within C4D. Thanks for the rating though much appreciated. :grinning:

1 Like

Clap Clap Amazing art. It looks fabulous. 9.3/10 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool! Don’t know much about 3D design myself but this is very impressive.

1 Like

Looks nice but the render is really grainy and the lighting seems too dark. I like the face rig you have though. And the furniture looks well made.

1 Like

It’s was a screenshot from a clip of a animation, that’s in production. The furniture is designed by @YourRussianLeader

The character looks really decent. Like all the details you added into the image!

• However i would suggest you add, some lighting to the building parts it seems to be a little dark in the back area. Next to the character and you could add a bit of lighting in the room as well! the background looks quite good but there seems, to be some light purple on the curtain.

Overall your render looks really. Decent keep up the good work man hope to see more soon!!

8/10

1 Like

Purple is due to the screenshot as the background lighting is moving with the camera. However I have gone back to change this as I saw it when I posted. Cheers for the comment, it seems lighting is one of my downfalls :grinning: