Rate My Gfx(First Time Made Using Blender

Hey I Made This Cool Looking Gfx Using Blender For The First Time.I would Like some feedback so i can improve on it. Thanks!

16 Likes

Pretty cool, but the red accent doesn’t fit good with the back ground. Maybe try to make the back ground a bit red?

1 Like

I think you should make the lighting a bit more realistic as the red rendering and lighting spotting on the man is slight unrealistic, if you make a background to it, it would work well.

Ok,Or Should i just change the color light?

If you change the colour lighting it would be too dark. You need to make the background. But the pose it really good.

I say that the clothes of character fit good with the accent, so don’t change that

1 Like

Ok, So Baground It Is. Thanks For The quick Reply @MoldyBench @octav20071

2 Likes

woah so cool, but that left arm(red arm) looks so bright, I would suggest making it less bright.

this is dope i would love to have this in my pfp this is cool

I can see some of the lines of the character is jagged.

If I’m correct, try adding a Subdivision Surface modifier to smoothen it out, however keep in mind that try not to smooth it too much or else your PC can go on fire.

10/10 it Pretty Cool is a amazing!

That’s so cool!!! Keep up the good work! men I wish I can make like that! :star:

But yeah, Thank you for reading this, I hope you love or like this comment, have a nice day! :white_heart: :happy3:

1 Like

I like it! All I think you should do is add a background.