Rate my Tank x/10

Rate my Tank x/10 :slight_smile: (it’s my first tank)

21 Likes

It looks really good. I like the way it’s been designed around a German tiger tank with a futuristic look to it.

One thing that I would change would be the colour scheme of the tank. I would of used different shades of grey around the tank to make certain parts of the tank stand out. Overall though good tank.

5 Likes

I don’t know what style you’re going for, but it looks like the tank is a Tiger II (more commonly known as a King Tiger).

As shown in the picture, there is no top mounted machine gun near the cupola. The gun is also too thick compared to the main armament of the 8.8 cm KwK 43 tank gun that the King Tiger had. It’s also too near the top of the turret, meaning the breach inside will have no room to move to depress the gun.

That image shows the frontal armor of the tank, which did not feature the heavily angled multi-plate design of many post-war tanks.

Overall, the tank seems to be more of a sci-fi theme so the above nitpicks are kind of invalid. For your first tank build, and a sci-fi one, it is very solid. 7.5/10.

4 Likes

I randomly shaped the tank.
thanks for info. :slight_smile:

Yeah, the tank looks very good. I wouldn’t worry too much about what I said though since, again, it seems to be more of a sci-fi or at least a cartoony build. As long as it looks like a tank (which the large gun emphasizes) then it’s good.

My criticisms come from my love of World War Two tanks.

7/10

The 2 things that bother me are:

1. it’s shape is somewhat odd. It’s fine thought because this is your first tank and it’s really good for a first try.

2. The gun that is attached to the pit is quite big. I suggest making it smaller.

Overall it’s really good, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

7/10, given the design you have gone for and that it looks like you have done this with unions or mesh, I give credit to you as it looks unique and a King tiger 2 in your own image to a space theme.

The downsides to this can be the oversized gun on top, given you have gone for a realistic feel the gun on top will be much smaller as it’s nearly the same size as the turret itself. The other problem I see, of this can just be something I do personally is the colour ratio. With tanks you want to give off that rustic feel and by this can make it look more realistic. Do this by changing the the parts to metal and play around with the colour palette for realistic colour’s.

If however you were not going for this type of feel, it’s a great tank.

1 Like

This looks really good. However, if you were to provide more information so it could be judged more accurately such as:
Triangle count or part count
What was your reference?
How long did it take?
All of these should be included so I or other people can judge the quality of it better. For your first tank, it is really good in my opinion.

I would rate this tank a 7.5/10.

I think it is perfect for a Sci-Fi tank so I have two rating.

If it is Sci-fi

10/10

If it is not Sci-fi

10/6

1 Like

better than anything i can ever do

1 Like

This tank looks like the picture, it looks very well built and would make a great model! I would give this build a 10/10 in my opinion. Good job!

1 Like

As a experienced tank developer.
i HIGHLY discourage use of gapfill and incremented special tracks if you want to drive it.

Odd shape, dont mind it. Lights look a bit out of place
thats about it I guess
also retry the muzzle break.

1 Like

It looks good and for an beginer i would say 9/10 for a beginer so yeah really good keep it up!

1 Like