LoadRaw — Load Raw Code with Ease!

Png (2)

LoadRaw

Are you planning to paste the URL to the script but you have loads of these URLS? Don’t worry, because this plugin has got you!

Video

How to use

1. Select an Script, LocalScript, or even ModuleScript
  2. Add an Attribute called URL
  3. Get the link of the raw code (must not have a domain from roblox) and put it as the attribute
  4. Go to the Plugins Tab (if not opened)
  5. Press “Update URL” button
  6. Check the code

Notes

• This can work when selecting multiple Scripts, which makes it better!
  • It instantly loads the code so you can get it without presing Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V!
  • You need to allow permissions for “Script Injection” and “HTTP Requests”, otherwise, it won’t work!
  • You can now see it being updated in real time!
  • Supports any URLs except URLs from Roblox and Discord!
  • You can Undo the Change!

Updates

They’re now at this topic to clean the post up:

9 Likes

Seems good. Can you maybe post a sample video to showcase the plugin (if possible)?

1 Like

I can’t due to discourse’s limitations, I want to do so but I can’t, I want an alternative way :confused:

EDIT: added the video in :slight_smile:

I fail to see the purpose of this resource what does it do?

4 Likes

it allows you to load code using a raw URL, and import RBXM and RBXMX files

1 Like

a raw URL? what. I thought everyone got their scripts from the toolbox or the devforum.

Can you list some uses for getting code from a raw URL im geniounly curious

Raw URL is another way of getting Lua Scripts

When you want to update the Script or Module (if it updates)

Adding the Script Quickly

2 Likes

Yeah this is pretty useless. I would rather just copy and paste the code from my browser than waste space on my plugins toolbar on this.

1 Like

well what if you want to do it quickly???

1 Like

Sure, you can copy and paste all the scripts manually but that does not make the plugin useless because it automates updating the source for you.

It will update every script’s source for you instead of having to open up a browser, getting the source, copying and pasting them for an update.

But if you only want a script in a specific version or do not care about its updates then yes, you do not need this plugin.

1 Like

not really, you have to select the scripts with the URL attribute to update the source

1 Like

There’s no way this is faster than just copy and pasting.

Like its the same or even more work to use this than doing it yourself manually which makes this “resource” even more useless. And literally most modules are turned into toolbox models anyways so you can either take the 20 seconds to delete the existing module and then insert the updated version again or waste toolbar space on this and take even more time to adding attributes to your scripts.

I see you unfairly attacking other people’s resources all the time and all you got is this and your SocialRainbow module thing. And then you have the audacity to go on actually useful resources and say they are useless.

7 Likes

bro really roasting this man today :skull:

mind your own business

no, the one you think it’s faster does more work

yk I will remove some stuff to clean up the plugins toolbar

bruh you got all the topics roasted :skull:

1 Like

that person said that I only have this plugin and a module I made for you, but I have more than just that, I made one plugin when ROWNIE suggested it, and another one for SubtotalAnt8185, and also a Playlist Module for DoorsPro_Bacon, You can find most of my work on my github account @VSCPlays (IT’S IMPORTANT THAT MOST OF THE REPOS ARE FORKS OF OTHER REPOS, IF IT DOESN’T SAY “Forked from [username]/[repository name]”, IT IS MY REPOSITORY), It’s not recommended to search my posts in #resources:community-resources as I have made almost 500 replies to them

copying a URL, opening a plugin, pasting the URL, doing the other steps.

or

copying any code, and pasting it into any script.

3 Likes

It’s been a while since I updated this, so I’ll give this an update to make this future proof

v0.5:

Made the code Future-Proof and more readable
1 Like

I cant believe my not evil clone pushed out an update after 5 months, hats off

1 Like

I’d much rather copy and paste my own code. This seems like a nice resource, just no intention of using it. It’ll make my work flow slower.