Raw Loader Update Logs

NOTE: This post was made to clean up the Raw Converter Main Thread, as I don’t really like clogging my own topics

v0.1:

You can use the plugin while editing the script using roblox's script editor (i'm not sure if I could do something similar for vscode)

v0.2:

You can now undo the conversion for the raw URL (you still need to have the attribute “URL” for this, I still need to know how to do something like this for VSCode, also supports any URL except urls from roblox and discord)

v0.3:

Toolbar Name changed from "URL Updater" to "Raw Converter", Convert Button Revamped The old Toolbar name and the old Button Name doesn't match the plugin's name which is why it changed

v0.4

Attribute "URL" is removed in the code and Added Docking using @lolmansReturn's CanaryUI

This is a screenshot of what it looks like

v0.4.1

Removed the Docking and Readded the Attribute “URL” and Changed the Toolbar Icon

v0.4.2

Added the Banner Notification using CoreGui and Now automatically opens the script (if not open)

Thanks to @blve_hxrizon for the module!

v0.4.3

Added RBXM and RBXMX file inserting (I did not use LXM nor take source code from someone else to implement this, I used some stuff to implement it while looking through the source code)

completely forgot about that resource so here you go