rBackrooms Bulletin Board

"If you’re not careful and you no-clip out of reality in the wrong areas, you will end up in the Backrooms, where it’s nothing but the stink of old moist carpet, the madness of mono-yellow, the endless background noise of fluorescent lights at maximum hum-buzz, and approximately six-hundred million square miles of randomly segmented empty rooms to be trapped in…

God save you if you hear something wandering around nearby, because it is sure as Hell has heard you.

Every 20 seconds, a person goes missing in the United States. But one day, you wake up inside of a maze of endless rooms. You wander through room to room, while being watched from behind. Your task is simple: you must escape, while solving puzzles and hiding from entities that will chase you down. Flee from reality…

Welcome to rBackrooms Bulletin Board! Take note that this board has been made for Important Information, FAQ, Credits, ect. For more info, please join our Discord server through the group page.

rBackrooms is a survival horror game that is heavily based from a urban legend known as the Backrooms. The game heavily focuses on exploration and puzzle solving while the protagonist, who is a young man who wakes up and tries to find a way to escape from limbos depicted as locations from real life (known as levels), while they are haunted by malevolent/supernatural creatures known as Entities. This game is also heavily inspired by Kord_K’s True Backrooms, as well as the Backrooms Rebirth by sacrificethethings.

Controls (PLEASE READ)

WASD: Move forward / Move Left / Backpedal / Move Right
Left Ctrl: Toggle crouch mode
E: Interact with items, doors, drawers, containers, ect.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q: What is this game?
A: Read the info above pls.

Q: Does this have Kane Pixels lore?
A: I understand your attachment to Kane Pixels stuff… But this game barely follows any of that lore stuff. I have my own lore for this game.

Q: Can you add Almond Water?
A: I am afraid that Almond Water is overused, so no, I have no plans on adding it in the game anytime soon.

Q: Will you add Level Fun?
A: No, because that overused as well.

Q: Can I get unbanned?
A: There is no hope for you. The only way to get banned is if I personally ban you.

Q: How to be Epic Gamer on the group?
A: Epic Gamer is a vanity rank for those who are heavily trusted in my community.

Credits

Ender17143 (Creator): Level Design, Scripting, Writing
hdjdjwj52 (Dev): Scripting, Miscellaneous stuff
therealboxhead173: Borrowed some assets from them