RDC 2020 Suggestions?!

Hey! Wondering what you guys would like in RDC 2020? Maybe some good ones can get viewed by the Staff Team and make it into next years RDC! What do you guys think would be good?

7 Likes

RDC 2019 hasn’t even near happened yet, It’s a bit hard to tell what we want to add if we don’t know what we’re gonna get this year. lol

I want a bouncy house though

11 Likes

Gluten-free food options at Friday night’s party.

7 Likes

100 meter trike drag race. Let’s make it happen people.

I vote that we make @Aedificate the host of RDC 2020 otherwise we riot.

#DylanForRDCHost2020

4 Likes

I would like that announcement that Roblox is coming to Nintendo Switch.

6 Likes

I’d love to see RDC 2020 in more cities in the EU. 2019 is just in the UK and all EU people have to fly over.

2 Likes

Can we actually see RDC somewhere else than previous locations designated? :thinking:

3 Likes

ok i think we can all agree two things here

1. RDC EU should definetly return, it was a nice event that we developers enjoyed and I hope they’ll bring it back.

2. the most important of all…

Mario Kart Wii pls

11 Likes

You could base it off 2018 if you want to:

If RDC 2020 isn’t hosted on the moon I’ll be sorely disappointed

9 Likes

Very. The moon is so cheap to have a party at, if they don’t, we will be VERY mad.

2 Likes

Though I don’t live in or near Europe, I think RDC EU should make a comeback. Many people who live in Europe found that an amazing event, and it’s sad to see so many people unable to go to RDC this year due to RDC EU not being a thing anymore.

2 Likes

Asia rdc, probs in Singapore it’s the best country am i rite.

1 Like

you are very rite. They should host one in Asia. There are many Asian devs.

2 Likes

ill probably attend next year if it is in asia, singapore. im broke to go to us

1 Like

I do not think there will ever be an RDC organized in Asia, probably because there are not much developers there?

How would you know? We all don’t know right.

Maybe there are, I personally haven’t seen much Asian developers on ROBLOX. I could be wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

We need RDC in Canada. Ditch the other countries, we need Canada.

• RDC in Canada
  • No RDC in Canada

0 voters