RDC 2022: Submit Your Question to Builderman!

Why Pet Simulator X is still in platform when it violated many rules?

10 Likes

Too busy working out and devving to go to rdc so im happy I can still submit a question. :slight_smile:

I wonder if they have renamed RDC again, and why they have hired a blockchain developer.

Nice to see RDC Q&A is more flexible.

1 Like

Another david Q&A? I’m so excitedd to see him answering more questions :hushed:

Reminder you need to use the form in the original message of this thread for Mr. Baszucki to have a chance at seeing it.

1 Like

Why was Roblox’s logo changed once more? what was wrong with the old one?

1 Like

Kind of like the Reddit upvote/downvote system?

1 Like

When will the games page be updated to show more original games and less simulators and other unoriginal games?

When will the Plugin Market place program be open for everybody?

Does Roblox ever plan on adding reviews for “experiences” anytime in the future. Basically what I mean is steam reviews but for Roblox

1 Like

Roblox is aimed at kids. Sure, they could put an email gate, but what if they just flood the reviews? What about scams?

I believe you could comment on Roblox games before, but they removed that, most likely because of moderation and safety.

Submitted!

can’t wait to hear some of them.

When is the RDC going to happen? What timezone?

my two questions will probably be along the lines of: “Will you be taking further steps to make better moderation soon?” and “Will you be suing any more YouTubers for a couple million dollars with fake accusations anytime soon?” (Just to prevent me getting banned for asking a question, I’m not going to submit that last one)

2 Likes

Are there any plans to letting every (or more than before) roblox users to create UGC items such as hats?

In the Open Cloud tech talk, you and Antoni discussed the creation of community versions of Roblox Studio, and possibly open sourcing studio because all the endpoints it uses should eventually be available in Open Cloud anyways.

We have examined the problem and determined that uses for Open Cloud, including creating a community studio, is difficult without an open source implementation of the Roblox Domain Object Model (DOM) kept in parity with the official Roblox DOM.

Is Roblox considering Open Sourcing studio? And if not, could Roblox Open Source a DOM implementation? Again if not, can Roblox consider allowing mods signed by known developers to access third party libraries, fully utilize hardware, network, and the file system?

Hello, how do a member becomes regular? I need to post a bug but I can’t.
Thanks
Soli

What happened to the updates like free VC with verified phone numbers and emails, and gifting robux?