[CLOSED] Hiring Developers for Pineville Beta,

Please keep in mind

Please keep in mind, that we don’t do Trollers People. Is a Roleplay Game, BETA program, and a alpha game. You need to be 2 weeks, helping us for the Pineville Development Team can trust you.

[RE-OPEN] Hiring Developers

About Us

Hello, I’m the Owner of State of Pineville (Roleplay Game). I’m representing my team has a group of Billions of Players that play ROBLOX. We are nice people, awesome, and will be so nice if you join our Team now!

Pineville Development Team
@BoricuaPepe - Main Builder (Buildings around the game) & Owner of the Team
@RGM_LAW - Original Scripter of the team (Retired) & Guns Scriped
@DroidGaming - Main Scripter (Scripting Buildings) & Co-Owner of the Team
@VACANT - Secondary Scripter (Scripting Cars & Spawn Cars)
@VACANT - Main Modeler (Modeling Cars & Putting in the Spawn Cars)
@VACANT - Secondary Scripter (Scripting Cars & Spawn Cars)
@VACANT - Main Animator (Animating Animations & Representation of Animations)
@iiRealElaf - Execute Management of Pineville and Co-Owner of the Team

You can see our progress so far here: Pineville, Beta

About The Job

We are looking for a professional developers to join our team today. You must to have requirements, if you interested. (PING IN REPLY FOR I MESSAGE YOU THE REQUIREMENTS)

Example of our game's build style

The game must to be fixed, and finished by 2020 January 24.
You will have 3 days in week for work. You pick day.

Payment

We are paying [x] R$/USD per asset. Our preferred payment method is [X]. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.
THE PAYMENT IS CLASSIFIED HAS YOUR WORK
That minds that you will be know has you finish a operation.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: Discord
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

I’m confused what you mean by this? Are you going to be paying ROBUX or USD?

What do you mean by this? Will the builder be working on one of the 3 days?

Also, I’m not able to access the game.

1 Like

You will get 3 days in a week for you do the work.
Pick a day in the week.
The Price is unknown. Unknown until (if) you finish the work.

This is pretty absurd–state the price up front. Otherwise, someone might put a lot of time into work in the hope that they’ll be paid a good amount (if at all!) and realize they didn’t get nearly enough.

3 Likes

They will don’t do a work in the map. They will create like, a building office. If is good, they get accepted and I will send them the prices.
Is unknown by the hours you do in week, etc

This really is not how business works. People don’t do work in the hope that the pay will be good–they know the pay up front and will work if they feel it is right.

1 Like

Is there at least a minimum/base payment?

1 Like

If you get accepted, and you your work the prices will increase to 5k per Month.

Instead of screening your artists with work in the project, you should review their portfolios and hire based off the work they’ve completed in the past.

There are serious ethical issues with having artists create anything in the project as a way to screen if they’re fit or not for the work. Re-write the entire first post, this is not beneficial for any artist to be involved in as it is currently.

1 Like

And you must work all days in the week. For increase like that

Please offer an actual explicit payment and method of payment:

List the details : You should include the exact payment and method of payment.

1 Like

But I don’t get one exact prices. If they do bad the job, I can’t give them the robux. I not even know what prices I will put. I know exact prices for each weeks 400R$.

Recruitment threads must have some sort of payment attached to them, rather than what future payment could be.