[Re-Opened] GFX, Group Icon, And Game Thumbnails Commisions!

Closed For Now. May come back soon, and sell more graphic services as addendum.

10 Likes

I don’t see any previous work? You may won’t to include some of your portfolio. It would really boost your chances of being hired.

5 Likes

Hi, I added you yesterday on discord. I was wondering if you could accept it so we can discuss a commission. :smiley:

3 Likes

Is your discord still the same? It won’t work for me.

2 Likes

Oops. Sorry I did change it, It’s Epic Gamer#0601. Sorry about that! If you would like to see some past examples, DM me about it.

1 Like

I ordered earlier. And i have still got no reply.What’s happening.

Hm, you never replied to this thread.

Can you still do it because, Yesterday i could not reply cause i was not valid yet. To put in topics. Now i am, So can you still do it. I have you added on discord [I tried]

I’m really sorry. I already took 2 orders after I closed it. School is getting very hard for me. I’ll do the best I can, but I might take a little long.

So, Does this mean that you are going to still do my order? Or if you cannot o fully understand that you have school. :slight_smile: Best of luck.

I highly recommend Max to anyone that would like to order GFX, he is amazing at what he does!

2 Likes

Just ordered my third GFX request, so far i’ve experienced nothing but great results at good prices and quick time. The logo and thumbnail i previously ordered was just as i imagined. I definitely recommend this service.

2 Likes

If you’re wondering what his Discord is, it’s Epic Gamer#6969.

His Discord is Epic Gamer#9138

Can you please show some examples of your work? I’m somewhat interested in your work, but it would be easier for me to decide whether or not to use your services.

I sent a friend request! If you can accept it, that would be amazing :smiley:

Hello! I am interested in purchasing a group icon, however your discord tag doesn’t work. Feel free to add me I am CherryLeChicken#6524

I would love to order… I don’t have a working Discord tag. Could you supply one?

Wondering if you still do comms, please give me your Discord tag if you are