[BUILDERS NEEDED] Looking For A Dev Team

I totally agree with this but finding a job on the devforum where you’re being paid 6-8 USD/your currency per hour is hard. Also, 600 robux/hour is not bad. I’m a fast builder and I’d get all of my work done in 2 hours but sit in studio for 10 and still be getting paid. It’s unfortunate that builders get paid so little (2.50) which would be 2.10 euro in my currency and this is extremely low. Even poor countries have better wages than this

USD removed for builder, as I agree that price wouldn’t be practical and robux would be better :smile:

1 Like

Re Opened! Make Sure to join the discord or add me!

It isn’t legally binding. 30chars

punkde#8982
Discord tag as you asked for

I’m interested but may we discuss how the hourly pay is below DevEx rates? Is this negotiable?

Portfolio

1 Like

Hello,

I am very interested, I am 17 years old an I am a programmer, animator, 3D modeler, builder, etc. I have contacted you,I am Nv#2008 and I hope to be talking with you soon!

i didnt get the friend request, so i sent you one instead :smiley:

I have more examples if u want. Discord:
TheSlayer#3268

I wont pay you if you dont do the job right, as someone didnt do any work, and tried to get paid

Bruh i did do the work you just did not wanted to pay cause you did not have enough money, i dont recommend working with Nopaynee

thats not it AT ALL, you tried giving me an incomplete shotgun for $15.

If you want to come back and do a good job, I’d be glad to let you in, just don’t pull that again :smiley:

BUILDERS NEEDED, please contact me! No slacking though :smiley:

1 Like

Still looking for a builder?
30 chars

hey ive added u mane name is Inferno_Flame im a builder and ui dev i could also help fund for the game with some of the robux ive got

Do you still need a gfx designer?

yes, we still need builders!
so hit me up!

Added you in discord! My user is imalyssaaaa#1434

still looking !!! dm me or join server quick (programmers)