Realistic Airsoft Game

Hello! I have recently been making a realistic Airsoft game. I just got done with the basic scripts and the first map. And I would like to know your feedback. Remember, this game is not finished, I just want to know your feedback, suggestions, and bug reports so far. (The current map is a wood style Airsoft map.)

Game Link: Realistic Airsoft - Roblox
For a list of controls and notes, go to the game description. (I may use this game for an Airsoft community/group, or just a regular game.

Also, please note that I plan on having this game as a round based game, where you can vote on different Airsoft maps. There will be outside maps, inside, etc. I am keeping the map style similar to real real Airsoft maps. Also, there is no “damage” in this game for hitting people, it’s 1-2 shot and your out like real airsoft.

4 Likes

It was really cool, though recoil on the guns could be upped a bit in my opinion. Armor is slightly glitched and lifts up a bit. Other than that, I think this is a pretty cool game.

1 Like

Thanks! I noticed that their is no recoil on the SLR36K. I will be sure to fix that and the armor.

1 Like

The guns are scripted very well and they feel really good

2 Likes

Also, I was wondering, did you make the armor and guns yourself or have commissions done?

I make the armor. With the guns, I use a layout of the gun, add attachments, script it, and so on.

This is roughly out of the blue but, could I possibly hire you to do models for a game I have in the works? A no is perfectly fine since I don’t know if you are available.

Yea sure, feel free to contact me. My discord is painfultacoking#6582.

Script it?
But this is a free model, this is ACS

Its cool, the game look good. I just have a little problem with the animation (the legs)

No this is not a free model. ACS is a gun system that is a release.

I can search ACS in toolbox and it’s literally there :man_shrugging:

Wait is it actual a free model and also I sent you a request on dizzy

Wait are you joking right now???

Yes, as with every release has a roblox model. And it’s not a free model. ACS is the gun system that I use however the guns are not a free model.

Wait so you didnt script the gun system yourself?

Here you can get the gun engine

ACS is a release that you can find on the toolbox, and you can install it by going to the video above. What I do is edit ACS, making it better. I use custom guns.

So you didnt actually script the gun basically?

The system I am using is ACS. I script ACS to make it better. I use my own guns. You can install ACS but it won’t be like the one you see in the game.

1 Like