Recent GFX Work

About

I made two renders these past two days. I need your opinions on them. I already made a post about the lightning one but I want to compare these two.

Both of them are for roblox friends. I was told I should start charging payment for them again. So should I?

Renders

Polls

• 1st
  • 2nd

0 voters

• Start charging
  • Almost ready to charge
  • Not ready to charge

0 voters

• I would buy it if I needed it.
  • I might buy it if I needed it.
  • I wouldn’t buy it if I needed it.

0 voters

I am really proud of these GFXs because I tried something new with photoshop stuff.

2 Likes

Replies would be appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should probably remove the request for prices :smiley: Otherwise they look great-

1 Like

Your art looks really good! However, I would recommend you improve the lighting a bit to make it more dynamic.

1 Like

The first pic looks :ok_hand:. The second pic’s background seems off. Nonetheless, good work.

1 Like

For the second picture I had trouble finding a background. I ended up using a rock mesh and then a flat starry night image.

I see. :smile:(30 characters!!)

1 Like

I would work on lighting since the lighting does seem a bit strange on the first GFX. Keep improving :+1:

1 Like

Hi, didn’t you ask for feedback on the same image yesterday? :neutral_face:

If you read the top I said why I have the same image.

1 Like

I like the red/blue lighting effect in the first one. I think that the lighting coming from behind the character’s back in the second one looks a little bit unnatural considering the lighting orbs are in his hands.

Great work. :+1:

1 Like

I suggest to make the lighting on the 2nd gfx to be more lighting-y and more like straight.
-Chunky

1 Like

Love the 2nd photo! I would do a different font for the first photo.

1 Like