This may or may not work for other developers, but opening a place using the Edit button on the website Create/Places page produces this result for me.
The entire Studio is behaving strangely.
- The below issues only occur when opening a Place with the Edit button from the website Group Creations page, not the studio application (opening a game from the Studio application works just fine - but you can only open start places from the Studio app)
- Output, Explorer, and Properties windows were closed by default upon opening Studio
- Studio window always says ‘Update Available’ even after updating multiple times and reinstalling Studio
- Camera FOV was at 30 by default
- Testing the game with test servers produces the following, never before seen errors:
- ‘API Disabled in RCC Channel’, while attempting to use BadgeService:AwardBadge() server side
- ‘509: Data Store operations blocked while running on a Personal RCC to prevent possible data corruption’ when using DataStore
Opening the Places I need to work on via opening the start place and then the intended place using the Asset Manager is the only current workaround.
Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Other
Frequency: Very Rarely
Date First Experienced: 2022-08-07 17:08:00 (-04:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-08-08 00:08:00 (-04:00)