Recommendations/Suggestions on making a good UI design?

Essential Question: What do you recommend to making a perfect UI design? Explain. Refer to Bloxburg, Adopt Me, and MeepCity

In my past experience, I used Affinity Designer for making UI designing. However, the flaws to it was that it does not have the same good quality as Adobe XD. Unlike other softwares, they require subscription. My budget is low and I can’t afford to paying it every month/year. The thing is that I can’t find other softwares that can do the same as Adobe XD. But because of Affinity Designer being a bit slack, I also see a major flaw when it comes to exporting the image, PNG. There has been no beneficial use with a perfect image, instead it creates this filter Roblox use to make the image have a white shadow as it blends in.

Adobe XD

I know Adobe XD has been beneficial to most UI designers out there on Roblox with significant UIs like Adopt Me, MeepCity, Bloxburg, etc. Adobe XD gives off the most professional tool to UI designing. However, I do experience lack of features such as: Shapes. The thing is that the tools from Affinity Designer are more comfortable; in the plus side, it provides more useful tools than Adobe XD. (Opinion)

I am confused, why won’t you download Adobe XD? You do know that it’s free, right?

1 Like

Yes, I know that, but the tools are not enough and I kinda feel uncomfortable in my perspective.

Can you elaborate?

I used Affinity Designer for making UI designing. However, the flaws to it was that it does not have the same good quality as Adobe XD.