[RECRUITING] 3D Modeler

Recruiting 3D Modeler

:wave:Hello everyone:wave:

My name is @lnsertYourself and I am a skilled and talented Scripter and UI creator. I am looking for a 3D Modeler to share a 50/50 profit for a creative take on a game that Roblox has never seen before! The game is a Go-Karting game based on Mario Kart Wii-U / Mario Kart 8

My Skill:

This is a Character Customization system that I scripted and made the UI for a Demon Slayer game:
https://gyazo.com/9660ff2555e4f5065d961aae3862cf5b

This is a small shop/inventory system that I shortly worked on for a Simulator:
https://gyazo.com/b37010c97b066435b07bdc3f606d0c38

I’ve also done tens of undocumented commissions.

Requirements

I am looking for a 3D modeler that is skilled, creative, and dedicated to his/her craft.

About The Position

You will be responsible for making the Karts, Bikes, Lobby, and Maps. An outline of the trello can be seen here.

Kart modeled by Kazurei

Responsibilities

I will be responsible for the Scripting, Guis, Animations, Rigging (your models), and Art.

You will be responsible for the Kart/Bike models, Map assets, and creating the maps themselves. I am not looking for a modeler to copy the below assets, but rather take inspiration from them.

Karts

Bikes

Maps

Availability

I am a full-time college student and part-time worker. I am available all day on the Weekdays but work 12 hour shifts on the Weekends. This week is final’s week so I am studying hard to prepare for them. But then I have 3 weeks of no-school due to Coronavirus, Spring Quarter will not begin until April 13th. So during this break I believe we can get this game finished if we grind every single day.

As for you, because of school closures due to Coronavirus, I expect your availability to be equal to or less than mine. And being around the same timezone (mine is Pacific Standard Time PST) so we can readily and thoroughly communicate.

Payment

We will split all profits the game makes. I have 10k Robux to invest in this project and I believe this game will be huge with the right person for the team, which hopefully could be you :blush:

Contact

Please glance at the trello to get an idea of the workload.

You can contact me through discord with a showcase of some of your previous or current 3D modeling: Insert#0865

Thank you for reading! :+1:

5 Likes

Awesome! I sent you a friend request in discord

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.