Recruiting/Hiring Clothing Designers

About Us

Hii! I am Venom, I’m searching for a clothing designer on behalf of an upcoming clothing & fashion group, vivency as Lead Developer. Considering how our HomeStore is under development, we are in need of clothing designers for short one-time commissions to provide us with top-notch quality designs. You can access our group through the following link: vivency - Roblox.

About The Job

vivency endeavors to provide the ROBLOX community with any type of aesthetic clothing; therefore, we will need great Clothing Designers to assist us in achieving that goal. If you are interested, please contact us and we will arrange a plan for requirements and expectations as a designer.

Payment

We are suggesting an upfront payment followed by a contracted payment plan such as a percentage (%) of group income. However, we can arrange fixed payments (payout) if this is your preferred method.

Contact Us

If you wish to go into depth regarding this job opportunity, you may contact us through Discord: Venom#1289

3 Likes

I don’t have Discord but here is my info. I’m interested.

My portfolio: [OPEN] MissMae15 - Clothing Commissions

Commission Website:

Clothing Designer - Commissions

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.