(closed got scammed) Recruitment for Fakemon game!

About Us

Hey gamers! We are a few developers working on a small project that was created recently, but is already quite successful as we’ve already reached 150 members in our discord server. We’re looking for experienced builders, scripters, gui artists, concept artists and modelers. Come join us on our journey to making a new fakemon front page game!

The Team
@DoomValentine - builder and scripter
@Scriptingzs - scripter
@aim_bongis- builder

About The Job

We are looking for experienced developers who are willing to spend time working on the team and being active to a certain agree. We expect high quality content that adheres to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated. We try to check on our team’s progress every 2-3 days and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. Our game needs atleast 30 new assets completed for the release of a Closed Pre-Alpha. We expect that each asset will take between 1-2 hour

Payment

We are paying Robux for each asset via group funds. Payment is completely based off the quality, quantity and amount of effort put into your work. Our preferred method is Robux, but we will have access to paying via Paypal soon. We will offer a contract for your assets given to us to guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created and our ownership of said assets.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord.
LuckVsTheWorld - Tristan^#2020
Aim_Bongis - aim bongis#6232
Remember that you must be 13+ to work with us, thank you for reading!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am interested in making ui
here is my portfolio

Hello! You haven’t mentioned a GFX Artist, but I can create a logo and thumbnails for your game. My Discord is Inkqo#8185! I look forward to working with you. :wink:

Ok I will dm you on discord whit some info!

I’m interested in the spot for UI Designer, if it isn’t already taken.
My Discord is devTig3r#2580

Here is my Porfolio: devTig3r | Closed

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.