[Reduced Prices] Selling All My Projects (HQ,Showcases, Facilities, Lobby and more)

About me

My name is envied building. I’ve been building for several years and all the projects shown are my own work over the years. Some are finished, some aren’t. I’m currently at the end of the line with my Roblox career and don’t have the time to try and finish all these or have any need for them. I don’t want my stuff to go to waste so I figured I’d try and sell all that I have left. All my work is shown here. Most of the pictures don’t do these places justice so if you’re interested, please go to the place and visit. Portfolio.

Showcase

Heres a full list of what I'm selling as well as prices and a link.
Facility - $50

Still a work in progress but there’s a firm foundation to the project. Group can be included too if needed.
https://www.roblox.com/games/3325745424/EnviedBuildings-Place-Number-202

Retro Style Building - $75

A retro style place that was intended to be a HQ. The general building is finished but the detaced runway or whatever you want it to be still needs work. Other than that. it’s good to go.
https://www.roblox.com/games/328450583/ED-Scream-Fashion

Fantasy style place - $75

One of my longest on going projects. Never got around to finish it but maybe someone can continue it for me. More work has been done since the pictures so definitly check it out.
https://www.roblox.com/games/467376653/The-Fifth-Hold-WIP

Midievil Houses - $10

Check the game for more. Theres either 2 or 3 variations that aren’t shown in the picture. All is included.
https://www.roblox.com/games/978169586/EnviedBuildings-Place-Number-195

Map Buildings - $10 each or budle deal

Just some random items for a map. Was originally for Strife but I never got around to finish the actual map. There more somewhere so if you want more, let me know.

Payment

All the items are for sale but prices are not fixed. I prefer to be paid in USD. Everything can be negotiated seeing that some might find the prices steep. I like to do my business through PayPal. If you have questions, need other formats to pay or want to discuss prices, contact me.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Email at KadenJReams@gmail.com
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Really love your builds and the small details you made for the eccentric environment to feel real. The prices are reasonable. The only burden I have is that basically all of the builds are unfinished in some way or more so, what you see on the pictures is exactly what you are getting, no more no less. Leaves a little disappointment for exploration.

3 Likes

I tried to include a description where there is possibly more stuff than whats pictured. The pictures are for more of a general sense of whats displayed. The place is for more who are interested to see things like sizing or general feel to see how it would fit.

They all look amazing, great job on all of them, love the level of detail you put into each and every build. It makes it feel real, the prices need to be fixed a bit. Other than that I wish you luck in selling!

1 Like

Do you recommend starting at a lower price?

Just a quick note, you typed midievil instead of medieval.

1 Like

Guess the majority of my talents end with building huh.

2 Likes

These builds look incredible man, I’m almost 100% sure you’ll have no problem selling! :wink:

1 Like

I’m unsure about it but those buildings are identical to the ones used in Lawless but not the game you mentioned?

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t this building being sold here a month or two ago?

2 Likes

Yup. I had it listed here Selling this retro style HQ. I didn’t get any offers there so I figured I’d include it here as well.

1 Like

Ah right that’s what I meant. I worked with PheonixSigns on the early development. After I went out he came up with the name and all that. I didn’t really keep up with it after that.

2 Likes

Thank you for the support! Hopefully I can get these sold.

1 Like

Purchased the Dojo, transaction went smooth and the build looks beautiful in game. He even added music and particle effects. Extremely pleased!

4 Likes

I’m glad to hear you enjoyed. Let me know if there are any small fixes that need to be made.

2 Likes

Went ahead and lowed the prices even more.

2 Likes

Do you accept payment in robux? If so I’d be happy to buy some of these.

1 Like