[Redwood Valley, California] Hiring a skilled and professional builder!

About Us
We are Redwood Valley, California. Our aim is to replicate Redwood Valley and transform those feelings to ROBLOX as a roleplay group. We are looking to enhance the police roleplaying experience on ROBLOX.

The Team
@LtBoise - Head Developer (Map Designer) / Builder
@DevAcc_greeenblox - Assistant Head Developer (Scripter) / Builder
@Zero_Indefinite - Vehicle Developer / Builder / Community Coordinator
@UnfoundDeveloper - Vehicle Developer / Co-Owner

You can see our progress so far here: Redwood Valley, California - ALPHA - Roblox

About The Job
We are looking for a professional builder to join our team. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. All new developers will be on a 2 weeks probation;they will have to show assets daily that are created for our game.

Example of our group's building style

Payment
Splitting profits among all developers in percentages, Revenue payouts, but some of the money that has been generated remains inside of the group for things like advertising, hiring, purchasing services, etc.

Criteria

Have worked on at least 1 “city”/“police roleplay” project in the past
Have at least 1 year of prior experience as a builder
Comfortable while working with others in a collaboration
Open-minded
Clever and always thinking of great ideas
Honest and respectful

Contact Us
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum (@DevAcc_greeenblox).
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

P.S. sorry if there are any messups in this post. This was edited by two people so it may have two things describing the same thing!

1 Like

Hello!

I am really intrested in building with you guys.
I have 2 years of experience in building in studio.
Contact me in discord: 0ctox#8789
I’d be more than happy to provide you with my skills.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested in your post. I have 7 years of experience in ROBLOX Studio, my Discord: obamium#2277 Ask for some building screenshots, I have some examples.
Cheers.

1 Like

Thank you both for your interests! We have interviewed 0ctox and tomorrow (morning?), we will be interviewing C40D_Dev. If anyone is still interested, we are always looking for innovative and intelligent developers to join us on Redwood Valley! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.