Refund for Advertisement Campaigns due to Site/Server Issues

I know this has been a topic in the past however, I feel that it should be maybe discussed again to get an opinion on it.

I feel that there should be some option that developers can opt in to get some of their advertisement or sponsorship campaign funds back when the site is not operating properly. The advertisements just go to waste along with the robux. They serve no benefit especially with connectivity issues.

I believe this will help the smaller developers of our community who actually depend on that robux to generate ads for their games and groups. Getting a percentage of the funds back could help majorly.

Let me know what you all think.

35 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Reimbursement on sponsors and advertisements when the website goes down

This already exists

2 Likes

Yes, I know. I stated it was explained in the past but with the recent outages in the past few weeks I thought it would be good to speak about it again. A fresh opinion.

Ok that’s understandable, I think the guidelines are generally to revive that thread by replying to it, otherwise you end up with a massive number of threads saying the same thing

I hope not, if so, I would suggest speaking with Roblox because that’s not fair

1 Like

Closed as duplicate