Regarding the future

Hello everyone! I have made this thread in regards to my current projects on Roblox. This thread will also contain announcements regarding other things, such as Twitter.

The future of my projects

oldBLOX: This project will be receiving monthly updates to add new hats, shirts, pants, and faces to the avatar editor. This has been going on since May 2020, with the release of the Graduation 2020 update. I currently have no plans to add any new games or gear to this project.

BLOXcamp: This project is most likely discontinued, I released its final update on July 2nd, 2020.

Workout SImulator: This project is most likely discontinued, I released its final update on July 3rd, 2020.

TyDye Nostalgia Zone: This project is most likely discontinued, I released its final update on June 13th, 2020.

The Future of my Twitter

Because updates are now much less frequent there will be fewer development-related tweets on my Twitter account. Because of this, I have decided to start tweeting about non-Roblox related things on my Twitter.

Questions and answers

When will these changes go into effect?

These changes have been slowly going into effect for the past 2 weeks. I made a post about it now because I wanted to inform everyone about the changes.

Why are these changes being made?

There are several reasons for these changes. Unfortunately, I am unable to speak about them due to privacy concerns.

How long will you do the monthly oldBLOX updates for?

Unfortunately, I don’t know how long the monthly updates will last.

Will you ever return to Roblox development? (aside from monthly oldBLOX updates)

Unfortunately, I am unable to answer this question at this time.

I have another question that is not answered here!

You can contact me with any questions you have and I will answer them to the best of my ability. You can contact me through the DevForum or Roblox.
DevForum: Profile - TyDye8 - Developer Forum | Roblox
Roblox: Login

Will you still be on the DevForum?

Yes, however, I’ll be less active then I have been in the past.

3 Likes