Renaming Game Active/Inactive to Public/Private

Awesome update!

Absolutely love this change, way easier to test things now without users following

3 Likes

Please. More Develop page changes. :slight_smile:

Definitely an interesting feature that will improve how players develop.

Now, will this allow me to whitelist other users as well? That’s a big thing.

2 Likes

Great change!

Sounds like it

4 Likes

Had it just been a name change, I’d say it makes it even more confusing. When you think of private games, it’s still playable, but just by you.

Then I realized that you are looking into making players able to test private games, so my concern is gone.

This is great, I can’t wait until the second part of this update comes, where you can test inactive games privately.

Question: Would it be possible to set it private to a group of people? If not, how would this work for group games? I can see this being really useful for private testing.

2 Likes

Looking good :+1:

YES :tada::sparkles:

Amazing update on inactive (or should I say "Private) places, very much needed!

I was skeptical about it, since I figured it was just going to be a bit pointless, until I noticed you can play even when it’s private, which is actually a really nice change after a second’s thought!

Place visits to Game sessions next?

The term “place visit” is very confusing…

1 Like

I agree that the concept of “place visits” no longer makes sense. We will probably change it to “plays” at some point.

10 Likes

I think you guys just need to worry about giving us a better way to show we updated the game!

Sounds like a step in the right direction!

I’d also love to see the ability to sort all your public places, not just the games.

This is a nice change! It certainly makes it more clear.

local RS=game:GetService("RunService")

RS.RenderStepped:connect(function()
  print("THANK YOU! YES! :D")
end)

*whether :wink:

I hate this update.

jk. I love this update. Thanks!

Glad we’re going to be able to test updates with private mode, it’s going to make life a lot easier!