RenderStepped after creating a Part does not render that part

In the case that you create a part at a position, then wait for RenderStepped to run, when it does run, the part will not have rendered yet, Step is also unreliable, but better, I noticed two render steps has to be waited for for it to function properly, this behavior didn’t used to be the case, it used to be where it would render once it was created, and that waiting for a frame was setting you to the next frame in the progression, instead of the first, of the object’s lifetime

Example script, Press Enter to run, note that the Part is made with your Torso’s position, then a frame is waited for, but you never see the initial creation position of the Part

local RunService = game:GetService("RunService")
local UserInputService = game:GetService("UserInputService")

local Player = game.Players.LocalPlayer
local Character = Player.Character; if Character == nil then Player.CharacterAdded:wait(); Character = Player.Character end
local Torso = Character:WaitForChild("Torso")

local MovementSteps = 5
local MovementSpeed = 10

local function SpawnBlocky()
	local Blocky = Instance.new("Part")
	Blocky.Anchored = true
	Blocky.CanCollide = false
	Blocky.CFrame = Torso.CFrame

Blocky.Parent = game.Workspace

RunService.RenderStepped:wait()
	--RunService.RenderStepped:wait() -- Needed if you want to see the first position of the Part
	for i=1,MovementSteps do
		Blocky.CFrame = Blocky.CFrame + Vector3.new(0,MovementSpeed,0)
		RunService.RenderStepped:wait()
	end

Blocky:Destroy()
end

local function Input(InputObject)
	if InputObject.UserInputType == Enum.UserInputType.Keyboard and InputObject.KeyCode == Enum.KeyCode.Return then
		SpawnBlocky()
	end
end

UserInputService.InputBegan:connect(Input)

Is it really noticeable? What would be a case you need to see it the next frame?

My guns create a ray, that’s like a mix of a raycasting gun, and a bullet gun, it raycasts to check for a hit, then creates a ‘ray’, which is like a long anchored bullet, and moves it along the path, so that the shooter can see where his shots went, without the normal unsightly laser line across the entire map look

So, the issue becomes that it looks like the laser is starting 12 feet infront of you, instead of at the muzzle, because that’s the speed the laser moves at in one frame.