6ixfalls | Programmer/UI Designer

Hey! I’m sixfalls, also known as Bryan. I have been a developer on Roblox for about 3 years. I am an enthusiastic programmer and scripter, not only focusing on Roblox Lua but also JavaScript, Java, and many more. My most notable works include developing for an SCPF game named Area 52, and many smaller ~500 member groups, including a few Ro-Aviation groups consisting of 1k+ members.

Games

Development Hub - Roblox
Showcase of all my games, check this out first :slightly_smiling_face:

Distortion - Roblox
An sadly cancelled adventure based game where you prevent a criminal organization from taking over the city. This game is in early development, so don’t expect it to be fully working or up to expectations :slight_smile:

Combat Mech [SCFGamejam] - Roblox
A Post-Apocalyptic ScriptersCF GameJam Submission. Entirely scripted by me in 14 hours!

[🌟 NEW GUNS] Area 52 - Roblox
Semi-popular game made by me and a few other people. One of my best works.

Images

file|50%

Videos

Q7QGJfht2O.gif
VIcS4tuqVu

More work can be provided on request.

I am available for approximately 2 to 4 hours on weekdays. I have about the whole day to work on weekends and are able to complete tasks within a week or less. My commissions are on a queue system, which means that earlier orders will be completed quicker. I am for hire, but you must contact me directly below.

Payment is not fixed, and can be any amount of robux. Basic projects will cost less, and advanced projects will cost more. I prefer group funds for payment, although T-Shirt payment is acceptable. Tax will need to be paid for by you. Percentages might be accepted or declined, depending on the projection. USD payments are allowed but are only through Cashapp.

Devforum: @sixfalls
Discord: sixfalls#0001
Twitter (I do not check here often): @6ixfalls

Thanks for reading!

9 Likes

Hey awesome work man! Really love the YourAirline UI, keep it up!

1 Like

I’d like to vouch for Bryan, he’s an amazing asset to my SCPF team and has scripted some fantastic work. He’s very good at timekeeping and often takes initiative in development.

Bryan, if you are reading this, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Reopened my commissions for all types of projects (Excluding SCPFs, as I already work for one, sorry!). Short-term and long-term commissions are accepted.