[closed] delete

no longer needed

20 characters

9 Likes

im a animator add me SerLoy#6428

I’ll add you here in a minute and send you a DM.

Still looking for an animator and modeler!

I’m a modeller, message me Blaze#0650

I sent you a friend request.

30 characters.

Still looking for an animator!

Hey! uh i’m a animator i mostly do in between r15 and r6, i’d be happy to help the only thing is i have no way of showing videos since i dont have admin on this computer. If you’d still like to try to hire me or anything i’ll send you a friend request. ALSO I don’t want pay as i want to figure some things out before i accept pay from people when i do projects.

Finished by Ezmoreth lol. I would have gotten you better pictures if i knew you were going to upload it to the forums

3 Likes

They are brilliant regardless!

Sorry Wilgiy, I need someone who can already animate and is credible and reliable.

Still looking for an animator.

Hi! You have a pretty awesome looking game, and your model on display looks really fun to work with! I recommend that you change your posting from a percentage% to a one time payment, as I believe more people would be inclined to take the job. Cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have 2 years with animation, hopefully this suits your needs, add me at Discord, DahRock#9499.

I’m interested in animating and am experienced in doing different kinds of animations including r6, r15 and non-humanoid characters, Rigged or Non-Rigged.

Check my portfolio if it suits your needs. :slight_smile: